My latest book, Brand was released in September 2017.
I recently held an interview with DePaul University’s College of Business, where I discussed Brand’s primary framework and how it integrates with political marketing. The full interview is available here.
Brand is available for purchase through Amazon.
With over 30 years experience in researching and teaching political marketing, I’ve published, co-authored, and co-edited quite a few books and scholarly articles on the subject.
- The Marketing Revolution in Politics (2016). Available here.
- Journal of Political Marketing, Volume 16 (2017). Available here.
- Political Marketing: Retrospective and Prospective (co-edited in 2013) Available here.
- Political Marketing: Strategic ‘Campaign Culture’ (co-edited in 2013) Available here.
- Political Marketing: Theoretical and Strategic Foundations (co-authored in 2011). Available here.
- A Cross-Cultural Theory of Voter Behavior (co-authored in 2008). Available here.
- Winning Elections with Political Marketing (co-edited in 2006). Available here.
- Sigma Press- In Korean, Seoul, South Korea/2007.
- L’Apparenza E L’Appeartenenza: Teorie Del Marketing Politico (co-edited in Italy in 2004). Available here.
- Communication of Politics: Cross-Cultural Theory Building in the Practice of Public Relations and Political Marketing (2002). Available here.
- The Mass Marketing of Politics: Democracy in an Age of Manufactured Images (1999). Available here.
- Bagolyvar Publishing Co.- In Hungarian, Budapest, Hungary/2000.
- Handbook of Political Marketing (1999). Available here.
- Customer Behavior: Consumer Behavior and Beyond (co-authored in 1998). Available here.
- The Marketing of the President: Political Marketing as Campaign Strategy (1993). Available here.
- Nanam Publishing House- In Korean, Seoul, South Korea/2000.
- Bagolyvar Publishing Co- In Hungarian, Budapest, Hungary/2000.
- Corwin Press (Sage Publishing co.)- In Chinese, Shanghai, China/2008.
- Consumption Values and Market Choices: Theory and Applications (co-authored in 1991). Available here.
- A Theory of Political Choice Behavior (co-authored in 1987). Available here.
- Readings in Political Marketing (co-edited in 1985). Available here.